Fellow music lovers,
The 9th Annual HOBOFEST will take place Labor Day Weekend on Sunday, September 3 at Riverside Park in Saranac Lake. HOBOFEST offers a free all-day celebration of diverse musical genres in a collaborative spirit. This family-friendly event consistently brings hundreds of locals and visitors alike to downtown Saranac Lake.
This is your opportunity to get involved! By purchasing an ad in our program, your business will reach a highly motivated audience of a thousand or more event-goers.
This season’s line up is sure to delight all ages, with The Paul Deslauriers Band, Sweet Megg & the Wayfarers, Scarsdale Vibe, Glenn Jones, The Bob Meyer Project, J. Schnitt, “Untitled,” Shamrock Jam and more!
So here’s the deal:
- Refer to the enclosed sheet for ad sizes and prices
- Please reserve your space by July 31, 2017. Email us at email@example.com, or contact any of us. (If you would like to run the same ad as last year, simply let us know)
- The deadline for final camera-ready ad copy is August 9, 2016; print-quality pdf is preferred format
- You can UPGRADE your ad to color for more eye-catching attention— see rates
- We also have sponsorship opportunities available — contact us to learn more!
Your support is a vital part of both the community’s and Hobofest’s summer success. Thank you so much for your participation.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s HOBOFEST. The HOBOFEST Committee
Peter Seward, Karen Davison, Joe Dockery, Dan Spada, Mark Hofschneider, Kathy Ford, Todd Smith, Holly Huber, Eric Foster, and Kelly Brunette
Hobofest is a free event funded solely by donations and a Decentralization Grant from the New State Council of the Arts. If you are interested in helping as a financial sponsor please contact: